Monday, December 22, 2008

All I Want For Xmas....

Now I know that xmas is only a few short days away but honestly i got some thing i wanted for christmas but the one true thing i want i definatly know i will not be getting for xmas this year. Now If u haven't been keeping tabs on my blog as of late the one thing i want honestly is my best friend back! i miss her each and everyday like i try to move on and be this evil vengeful dude but i cant because that's not who i am. now my best friend has moved on and forgotten all about us and i truly wish i knew why because we were so tight. now i just sit alone on these holidays miserable and angry as fuck!!!!!! ahhhh man why do i always have to be alone on the holidays?!?!?! why?!?!? someone please tell me! i just want santa to do this favor for me. i just want her to call me and say merry christmas to me thats all i need to hear honestly @ this point and maybe a few words thats all just a few. so hopefully my holidays turn out better this year! o btw i love you guys who are helping me through this you know who u r. what would i do without you.. u guys complete me!

1 comment:

A Day In The Life of {[TASH]} said...

everything work itself out somehow gene..