Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ventilation Process

I've sat up here thinking to myself what the hell is wrong with me ? I mean damn i am a nice guy...i follow all the rules of how to be a gentleman and what does it get me ignored by any woman( as u remember i only speak to women these days because girls bring more drama than a afternoon soap) i show a little bit of interest in just play games or play tennis with my emotions. Maybe I should just stay alone and 'wait' but I honestly cant wait any longer. I'm so serious...it's honestly driving me out of my motherfucking mind(srry 4 cussin)! The situation always will end the same where I end up alone. & Honestly I'm not looking for love. I'm looking for someone I could hold and tell on any given day,"baby youre beautiful". But hey maybe i'm too much of a damn realist and cant find the girl i can sweep off her feet. and just to the people who will read this and say i'm a sucker for love or i'm beat or something dumb like that along those lines can go to hell! So ladies it's getting late and im getting bags under my eyes and i want you to know i will always have your back and i'm always here for you rain,sleet,and snow. And remember if you want a real man that will be there at the drop of a dime..you know where to reach me. Thank You and Good Night Or Good Morning!

No comments: